Create a new empty page called contact.html and save it in the The Tuck Inn folder.
First create a heading Where to Find Us. Under that put the restaurant address and phone number (make it up but make it somewhere real in Newquay as you need to find it next!). You could use paragraphs for the address but sometimes <br> tags look better.
Under the address add a Google map of the location:
- go to Google maps
- search for a restaurant address (that's why it needs to be sort of real)
- click on the small menu icon just to the left and top of the map
- then click on Share or Embed and then Embed again
- copy the highlighted HTML
- paste the code just under the restaurant address in contact.html
- save and test
Under that put a sub-heading Contact Us and under that create an HTML form with three labeled text input fields and a submit button:
- name (for their name)
- email (for the restaurant to contact them on)
- a submit button
- put the labels, fields and button into paragraphs to lay it out as you want
Finally put the links in.