The form currently isn't any use as the data doesn't go anywhere. Do the usual things to save the data into a database:
- create a database called thetuckinn and table called messages with four fields:
- create a fourth page called process.php to do the work (remember to change the action of the form as well)
- start by using print_r to check that your form is actually sending the data
- if it is delete the print_r line
- put the form data into variables
- make another variable and put the users IP address in it
- insert all of the data into the database
Then create a fifth page called messages.php which retrieves the data and displays it as a list or paragraphs in a suitable format.
Remember to comment the code in both pages.