Your form already has one button which is used to submit the data.
Copy the submit button line. Paste it under itself. Change submit to reset and change the value attribute from Send this info to Danger. Save the page and load it in a browser. Type something in the password field then press the reset (Danger) button.
If you use this make sure you consider what might happen if a user fills in a big form then accidentally presses the reset button rather than submit.
Create a new input element and:
- add a type attribute with the value button
- add a name and id with values as thebutton
- try it and note the button has no text which is why you must give a button a value
- add a value attribute to the button input element (value="Do not remember me")
- save and try again and the button now has text but still does nothing
When you press it this time watch the Keep me logged in checkbox.