Create a new blank page called index.html and save it in the intpractise folder.
This page will have a picture (provided below) of a range of lunch-related foods and a staff member together with the name and contact details for the company (below). There will also be a short paragraph explaining what the company does (below). At the top of the page will be links to the other pages. Before CSS is added it will look like this:
To create this page you will need to use at least these HTML techniques and elements:
- a nav element
- three div elements containing links to the other pages including use of accesskey attributes
- the standard content elements such as h1, h2, p, img etc.
- address to enclose all of the contact details
- abbr with a title (if you don't know already it stands for Environmental Health Officer)
- a footer element
- an HTML entity for the copyright symbol
- remember to put the image into the correct folder and adjust the src to suit
- use proper indenting
- use comments to explain anything unusual
Links to stuff you need: