A few clients say they find the filling in of the form tedious because they always order loads and it is always almost the same every day. They would like to be able to upload a document instead. Give them a page to do that. Don't spend much time on it as you know it is a big mistake:
- create the PHP page called fileupload.php and remember to call the visit logger function like on the other pages
- create the if/else to show the form or process the data
- make a form with a file browser and submit button
- write the code to upload the file
- add something to stop them uploading anything apart from plain text files
Don't worry about protecting it with a log in but if you ever allow file uploads on a real site make sure you protect the page.